About the Race:
Join EnJoy Fitness on Saturday, December 10th, for the #Race For Presents. This challenging and unique run will celebrate our founding partner’s 41st birthday, the four year anniversary of EnJoy Fitness and Christmas all in one fun packed event! We will also be supporting the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund with a present drive, so help a child in need by bringing an unwrapped toy (ages 8-12). The race will be held at 7826 Ozark Dr, off Gate Parkway east of I-295.
You have two race options to choose.
- A 2 x 2.0 mile race for a total of 4.0 miles. Each two mile segment will have its own start. 19 minutes after the first 2.0 mile leg begins, the second 2.0 mile leg will begin, so bring your running shoes and take on this fun challenge! If you are not able to complete the first two mile segment in less than 19 minutes, than you will want to register for the second option.
- A full 4.0 mile continuous race. Test your endurance with this greater than 5K race.
Both races will make for one fun and challenging event!
All registrants are guaranteed to receive a technical race jersey and a custom medal. All attendees and race participants will enjoy:
- Live music
- Complimentary food and drinks
- Presents for kids
- Kids 10 years of age and younger run free (accompanied by a registered parent or guardian), but will not receive a race jersey, medal or official race results.
- 1st place overall male & female presents valued at $500 each
- 2nd place overall male & female presents valued at $250 each
- 3rd place overall male & female presents valued at $100 each
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place age group winners, male & female, presents are valued at $50, $20 & $10 respectively
- Special presents for 41st place male & female finishers